Nepal is simply magical in winter. Mainly the Kathmandu and Pokhara city are blessed with sunny days and cool nights with fresh air. Nepal can be considered a perfect festive break this Christmas and new year. Taking this into consideration, Imperial Nepal treks has made a week long “Christmas & New Year holiday” package for this festival season.
Hence if you are looking for a nice holiday break, how about visiting Nepal through us?
- Day 1/ 23rd Dec: Arrival in Kathmandu, overnight in hotel in Kathmandu
- Day 2/ 24th Dec: Drive to Nagarkot, Christmas eve celebration, overnight in hotel in Nagarkot
- Day 3/ 25th Dec: Sunrise view from Nagarkot, Drive back to Kathmandu, overnight in hotel in Kathmandu
- Day 4/ 26th Dec: Drive to Pokhara, stroll around Lakeside, overnight in hotel in Pokhara
- Day 5/ 27th Dec: Drive to Dhampus, overnight in hotel in Dhampus
- Day 6/ 28th Dec: Drive back to Pokhara, tour of Pokhara city, overnight in hotel in Pokhara
- Day 7/ 29th Dec: Drive back to Kathmandu, New Year’s Eve celebration, overnight in hotel in Kathmandu
- Day 8/ 1st Jan: Final Departure
Cost: $ 350 per person in twin sharing basis (minimum 10 Pax)
The cost includes are:
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu
- 1-night accommodation in Nagarkot
- 1-night accommodation in Dhampus
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Pokhara
- All transportations to and from the hotel in private vehicle
- 2 dinners (Christmas and New years eve)
- All breakfasts
The cost excludes are:
- Christmas and new year’s celebration costs
Few hundred dollars and you will have a memorable holiday celebration in Nepal. What else do you need? Just book with us or contact us if you have any further inquiries
Holidays are for festival, festival are for celebrations, celebrations are for memories and memories are possible in Nepal.